Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
All I can say is OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had my share of road rash, but it was nothing compaired to hers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good story in lessons learned. Commendable gal. AND she's very pretty! It's all over the internet. I can only imagine what her "myspace" acct must look like! MH

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dude...f*** that! Makes me glad, and wonder how, I survived my squid years. That and similiar stories should be part of every high school drivers ed class, and the DMV should make it part of the reqired reading list. All summer long I saw those little thong queens hanging on the back of bikes. If they only knew.

BTW how fast do you have to be going to get sucked off the back of a bike?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I read that on another board I frequent. Wow, that is some story and that is one tough gal. Dunno if I'd be able to face every day like that, much less get back on a sport bike again. Hats off to her.
D

·
Registered
153 Posts
That's an amazing story, I cant believe she lived. I usually cant give enough morphine to help people like that. she is one tuff girl, I wish her the best.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ouch... glad she will be somewhat OK in the near future.

I kept reading the accident description over and over because I didn't understand... does she claim to have been blown off the back of the bike? How does this happen? I've been up to 160mph on a bike while racing and still don't get how someone could loose grip behind the rider. Also sounds as if the Squid/operator failed to give her instructions on how to hold onto him around the waist.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Unbelieveable, to slide 500+ feet down the road and live to tell about it, and to take up riding after she healed. She is truely a brave lady.....

·
Registered
308 Posts
Man, what a great reminder. I'm glad she is bold enough to share her story and scars. As this old boy says

Jamie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts