Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, is it illegal to talk about other sites on this forum too?

Anyone else belong to other KLR sites? Just curious why some stuff is illegal to talk about on other forums...seems you can't even ask why?

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Two men in black will be at your house shortly. Do not try and resist them.

Actually, other sites are mentioned on here. I would guess the reason some forums aren't into it is territorial? But I don't know.

·
Registered
109 Posts
As a forum owner ( nothing specific to bikes) we never minded other links to other forums unless they started into a competion thing.. ( trashing ours to recruit members for theirs) Their is plenty of room for all to go back and forth if they like .. as long as dirty laundry don't get posted or one or the other sites trashed.. or trashing people from other sites is a no no.. We have basic rules as all forums do they are posted when you register.. as this fourm has.. I personally don't like forums that are a free for all , or filled with know it all's .. People that are professional and help the newer members , and carrying on the tradition into the future . sharing up's and down's becoming a second family sorta is what I look for in any forum .. I strongly feel that this is one of those type's of forums..

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
As a forum owner ( nothing specific to bikes) we never minded other links to other forums unless they started into a competion thing.. ( trashing ours to recruit members for theirs) Their is plenty of room for all to go back and forth if they like .. as long as dirty laundry don't get posted or one or the other sites trashed.. or trashing people from other sites is a no no.. We have basic rules as all forums do they are posted when you register.. as this fourm has.. I personally don't like forums that are a free for all , or filled with know it all's .. People that are professional and help the newer members , and carrying on the tradition into the future . sharing up's and down's becoming a second family sorta is what I look for in any forum .. I strongly feel that this is one of those type's of forums..
+1 gunjunkie. Please no trash talk, or personal attacks. If it benefits our members, and has something to do with the KLR... bring it! If you are going to use links from the other sites, I would always ask permission from that site.

Take care, and ride safe!

MB4

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
ok, is it illegal to talk about other sites on this forum too?
That all depends on what you say. Keep in the guidelines of this site and no it is not illegal.

Anyone else belong to other KLR sites?
I have belonged to all of them at one time or another, but this is the ONLY one I am on now.

Reasons? Everyone has their own, I have mine, and to sum it up lets just say I like the rules and freedom of this site. I don't worry about my grand kids looking over my shoulder while on this site.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Well said DJ. I only ever really go on this forum. My time is limited (and precious) because I would rather be with my baby girl. I don't have time to check em all, and there are only so many stupid sexual references I can take when I want to talk about bikes.

I did high school already.

·
Registered
507 Posts
This forum has a good core of members. Very little argument or other form of imbecilic drivel occurs here. That's why I come here.

I got to thinking about this post and realized that occasionally I provide imbecilic drivel myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts