·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope... been working to much. Example: Here at work now, till 00:00 hrs. then turn around and be back here in San Bruno at 08:00 hrs. :(
I haven't been fishing much either. Gotta get at it. :50:

Sorry work is kicking your butt.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I haven't been fishing much either. Gotta get at it. :50:

Sorry work is kicking your butt.
Same thing here.. Haven't been after the dreaded trawwwts, not once..:(

I sold my FZ6 yesterday morning to a very nice guy in Indy.. I was sorry to see it go, but I really needed the space, and I really didn't need a sport touring bike, when I've got a dual sport touring bike...

And then nostalgia kicked in and I found a pretty nice 82' Yamaha 550 Vision with the sport touring fairing, excellent running shape with a bunch of new parts on it, including a stator (Vision's eat a stator every 10K miles)

I had talked myself into buying it for $600 and picking it up next weekend... :49:

Then, I smacked myself in the forehead.. I've got 2 1980's bikes to take care of now, and not enough time to do that. Why buy another one to take care of, and also fill the room in my garage I just emptied??

It's a sickness.. And no, I'm not buying the Vision.. I sold mine (identical to this) back in 1987 to buy my first BMW.. Just trying to relive my youth, I guess..

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same thing here.. Haven't been after the dreaded trawwwts, not once..:(

I sold my FZ6 yesterday morning to a very nice guy in Indy.. I was sorry to see it go, but I really needed the space, and I really didn't need a sport touring bike, when I've got a dual sport touring bike...

And then nostalgia kicked in and I found a pretty nice 82' Yamaha 550 Vision with the sport touring fairing, excellent running shape with a bunch of new parts on it, including a stator (Vision's eat a stator every 10K miles)

I had talked myself into buying it for $600 and picking it up next weekend... :49:

Then, I smacked myself in the forehead.. I've got 2 1980's bikes to take care of now, and not enough time to do that. Why buy another one to take care of, and also fill the room in my garage I just emptied??

It's a sickness.. And no, I'm not buying the Vision.. I sold mine (identical to this) back in 1987 to buy my first BMW.. Just trying to relive my youth, I guess..
Fewer bikes, more fishing! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts