Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've changed my password twice today because I couldn't remember what it was this morning. It's ridiculous that I have to keep changing my password. This isn't my bank, it's a motorcycle forum. Can we get this password security lightened up?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
For all the sites where I don't care about I use the same password "FORGOT". It is close to not having a password. I would have used "password", but I think some sites will not accept that.

·
Registered
623 Posts
When you log in, tick the little “remember me” or whatever it says. That way you won’t need to enter it on that computer every time.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you log in, tick the little “remember me” or whatever it says. That way you won’t need to enter it on that computer every time.

I have no less than about 10 computers and 4 browsers on each. This doesn't include phones and tablets.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have no less than about 10 computers and 4 browsers on each. This doesn't include phones and tablets.

In your UCP you can change your password to something easier to remember.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been using it free for years. I didn't know they ever charged anything.
Said $3 a month I think. Doesn't sound like much but over 20 years that's $720 and if you invested that in real estate in the bay area that would be worth about $7.2 Million dollars.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Said $3 a month I think. Doesn't sound like much but over 20 years that's $720 and if you invested that in real estate in the bay area that would be worth about $7.2 Million dollars.

I use it as a firefox add on and haven't ever paid anything.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you add chrome to a KLR you should be kicked off the forum.
I could be Brave, use some Chrome, then go on Safari. Then post it and they might call me an Internet Explorer and give me some free stuff. Maybe play with Dolphin or something too.

·
Administrator
3,565 Posts
I've changed my password twice today because I couldn't remember what it was this morning. It's ridiculous that I have to keep changing my password. This isn't my bank, it's a motorcycle forum. Can we get this password security lightened up?
I share your pain. Took me near a dozen attempts to get the password thing worked through and I'm a Moderator. What a pain. I may send a note to the Admins but I don't think it will change anything.

·
Administrator
8,357 Posts
Go to the upper right hand of this page and click on "User CP".

On your CP, scroll down to "Edit Email and Password".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts