Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm getting a KLR tagged for the road and am really bustin my brain trying to come up with a good tag. I know it's extra money but I like to personalize my stuff. Any ideas? Here's what I got to work with... I'm female, I like to ride, I have a .40 s&w mp handgun, I'm much into the 2nd amend, I like mud. You can go to DMV dot org and look up the tags. I want a don't tread on me moto tag. With that you get 2 characters (Gadsden snake) 3 characters. I made the mistake once of getting a tag without personalizing and it looked stupid, people were always trying to guess the letters so I later ended up spelling out rebel. Btw, I'm keeping the rebel tag on my old backup ride so switching over isn't really an option. Examples of tag ideas: KL 65O, MS GUN, RB Y3L... etc

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CORRECTION: DMV dot Virginia dot GOV. The other site is a stupid imposter. Visit dmv.Virginia.gov to view tags and do VA dmv stuff online...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha! Sometimes thinking about riding keeps me up tbh... so yes Kinda! I'm ready for warm weather so I can go out and play. I have a lot of projects on hold. Cabin fever man....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You still following this? I have a question but feel silly asking. Gonna ask anyway. So, what do you think of GN 4HR ? Does it make any sense or is it too confusing? I think it can mean 2 things and I like that play on words but will it be too much for the avg brain.
If you're wondering, the answer is *spoiler alert* gun for her OR gun for hire. Either one fits but will anyone get it is my concern. Hope no one steals the idea if it's a good one lol

·
Registered
947 Posts
You still following this? I have a question but feel silly asking. Gonna ask anyway. So, what do you think of GN 4HR ? Does it make any sense or is it too confusing? I think it can mean 2 things and I like that play on words but will it be too much for the avg brain.
If you're wondering, the answer is *spoiler alert* gun for her OR gun for hire. Either one fits but will anyone get it is my concern. Hope no one steals the idea if it's a good one lol
GN 4HR doesn't ring any bells for me.

·
Administrator
8,495 Posts
GT WMN

Tom

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
My opinion only, but . . . "Gun for Hire" on a vanity plate would gladden the heart of a wrongful-death lawsuit attorney, suing you after you've righteously exercised deadly force in self-defense . . .

Prosecutors of a certain persuasion might enjoy the, "Gun for Hire," plate as evidence of intent and prior behavior, also . . .

Want to see a picture of your license plate on the front page of your local newspaper? Get involved in a firearms incident, and, no matter what the circumstances, I bet you get your wish.

CAVEAT: I'm certainly NOT saying using a "Gun for Hire" vanity plate against someone charged or sued in a shooting incident is right, or in the interest of justice, but . . . I think sporting such a plate might expose one to that risk and vulnerability; YMMV!

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
HOT BKR

BANG

BIG MAG

GN LVR

Do I win a free oil change if ya choose mine?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol! I'll have to run those and see... you just may qualify! And yes, thanks for the tips ... you are 100% right, if anything bad ever happened that would look sooooo incriminating and awful. Not many ppl would get it and those who do are probably waiting to point the accusing finger.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Thump :)

·
Premium Member
5,564 Posts
Ms drt

Those are supposed to be all caps, but whenever I posted this or tried to edit it, it converted all the letters but the M to lowercase......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts