Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finaly got a photobucket acct. Now how do I get my pics to this site? :? I'm a putter dumby so a step by step would be nice. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
650 Posts
at the bottom of your pictures. in Photobucket. are 3 windows.

"Copy" the bottom one
And "Paste " it into the body of your reply where you want it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
to use image you have hosted at photobucket place the url to the image like this

http://www.klrforum.com/phpBB2/images/avatars/gallery/folder1/indian_larry.jpg

now that you have the url you are ready to make it show up in the post, you need to put image tags around the url. If you highlight the url then click the img button above it will atuomatically put the tags in for you.

The tag that goes in front of the url looks like this:

And with the tags in place the finished product looks like this

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looks like muley forks on the g2's, Whitetail or mule? Nice take btw.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a whitetail I took gun hunting last year. It's an 11 point with muley stickers on the G2's. The other is a 7 point I took with a bow the day befor. I'm leaving in about an hour to go bowhunting. It's a little warm here today, but I'm going to give it a try anyway.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I bought a switchback xt and didnt like it, now I shoot a Diamond justice, I'll be in the tree this evening myself, but my luck hasnt been so great this year. We just got a lease on 150 acres here and also another 90 acre track, and we also have a lease in ohio on 356 acres. I've been on the bush hog more than hunting this year, we got a late start since the leases didnt go through until the season started.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good luck 650. I've looked at the Diamond bows. They look to be a fine bow. I shoot a PSE Baby G myself. I've had it about 6 years and really like it. Fast/flat shooter without having to crank it up to high. I'm going to start a deerhunting thread in the next day or so. Hey by the way were do you hunt. I'm in Southern Illinois.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts