Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of us have had issues with viewing photos posted by our brother & sisters that are hosted on PhotoBucket.
I stumbled across this link on another forum (ADV) and thought I would share. It works for me using Chrome on Windows.

PhotoBucket patch.

I took the chance and installed the extension and everything seems to be working. I make no claims about it other than sharing information.

Original post source.
Photobucket Fixer -- see all Photobucket images again! | Adventure Rider

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Just got an e-mail message from Photobucket; my subscription, the lowest tier available, is being DISCONTINUED. When my current subscription expires, I must upgrade (as in, send more money), or all my images will end up on the Photobucket cutting room floor.

Kicking around "free" customers might be expected; however . . . I've been a paying customer throughout all my association with Photobucket (an index of the firm's loyalty to its customers).

So, my assessment: Ain't worth it. No way I'm gonna be extorted further, just to post some images on a website. When my subscription expires, adios, Photobucket! Alternate image hosting websites exist, if I want one, and . . . the loss of my images won't deprive the world of very much valuable art and culture.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts