Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Im new to forum, new to KLRing but not new to rideing or adventuring. I am excited about adding my klr to my lifestyle. I live in the valley of the sun. I wanted to see if anyone wants to meet up and ride. The overland expo is next month but if anyone is intrested in meeting before let me know. Maybe we can figure out a regular meet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still looking

I have not got any response like i thought. I guess i would not respond eater. I have been ridding with my jeep and fj buddys, or by myself. I see enough riders around town lets get a group of people together!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have not got any response like i thought. I guess i would not respond eater. I have been ridding with my jeep and fj buddys, or by myself. I see enough riders around town lets get a group of people together!
You need to head over to advrider. We are on the trail pretty much every weekend. How's your bike looking these days?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back on the forum , I wrecked the 2013. Now have an 08 looks great! I have been ride ing with my Harley friends on the road.jeep and fj buddies in the dirt. I forgot password to advrider I kind of like this site better. It is prejudice to non klr types. I like that!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live in Phoenix

I'm new to the klr forum and live in Phoenix AZ. Also became a member of advrider as well in January. Have some buddies I ride with, but always looking for a fun ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts