Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a simple guy. I like to look at pictures. Can we have one at the top of the page? Maybe KLR related?

Oh, and maybe get some not-so-generic colors for the forum?

·
Registered
425 Posts
RedKLR said:
I'm a simple guy. I like to look at pictures. Can we have one at the top of the page? Maybe KLR related?

Oh, and maybe get some not-so-generic colors for the forum?
I may add some graphics later, but I intend on keeping things simple, it works best.

·
Registered
425 Posts
if you can make it 63 pixels high, I'll put it in a see how it looks. also in .gif file

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'll have to go in and change table width and heights etc. but for now it will fit until I have the time to make some changes.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yep, I am sure of that, but the advertisments keeps the ball rolling and helps prevent burning out when the nights get late. Even though it dosent make much, it beats paid membership or other alternatives. I am a member of one forum where the top teir membership is $300.00 for a lifetime subscription. But that dosent always work on every type forum.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm using PNG now, at a 125 height

·
Registered
425 Posts
I think the blue sky is what helps tie the image into the rest of the board.

·
Registered
425 Posts
The only problem I see is the 300k image size, its going to bog down users with slower computers haveing to load it on every page.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I am scaling down the 200 pxl image to 125 can you resize it 125 and that will shave off a few kb from the size.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Still shows as 200 in height

·
Registered
425 Posts
ok, now crop it down to 800 in length and leave it at 125 height. take the extra away from behind the bike and I think we are all set. its currently a 72k which is a tad big for a main image but I think after the crop we'll be in 50's so that is acceptable.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts