Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

281 - 292 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Campfire asked, "So just where would be a good place to start a thread on this Tom?
2012 Gen II engine I bought as a core for extra parts. But now it's a garage quarantine project that's keeping me busy."

Tom responded, "You should start a tear-down thread in the Gen 2 wrenching subforum so we can see what happened."

Maybe "How To's & Tech Guides" might be a better sub-forum, because it is not Gen specific?

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
...Tom responded, "You should start a tear-down thread in the Gen 2 wrenching subforum so we can see what happened."

Maybe "How To's & Tech Guides" might be a better sub-forum, because it is not Gen specific?
That's a good idea!

Reactions: campfire

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
That is quite the ON & OFF feature on the newer Yellow windmill. Very useful in tornado country, I'm sure.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The humming birds arrived about two weeks ago. They were a month late they usually arrive in late march.
I counted eight at the feeder last night. In a few weeks the wild flowers will be out and they will be less dependant on the feeders.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This was taken 6/26/2020 @ Duck NC, I went on a beach ride with my brother. He road his H.D. from Arizona. He surprised both me and my dad for father's day. What an epic day we shared. He will never get back on my KLR again. Lol. His Harley did spoil me. ALOT. That 114cuin is awesome!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bear with me everybody. I've been meaning to upload a picture of my scooter, but just found this one on my backyard game camera. Time stamp wrong, but this is Bumpass, VA last Sunday. I had seen the anty, termitey stump to his right being clawed at and joked it was probably a bear. I was right!

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well fellas, I knew I shouldn’t have turned down that dirt road.
Yeah I was down that road too. Be careful. I barely got away. If I hadn't had the 185 mod, they would have got me and my bike. But you sir, took pictures!!! And the E.T. with that long pointy finger???!!! Well we all know were that goes. So how friendly were they????

281 - 292 of 292 Posts