Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1681 - 1700 of 1717 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Everybody can disregard my post here. I read it's ok to use the test forum to get my 15 posts before I can post pictures. If I'm mistaken about this please let me know by replying to this post. I need to start a thread requiring pictures, so here I am!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Huh it seems my picture attached just fine. Maybe the 15 posts was for outside links? Eh I forget. I guess I'll start a thread when I have a chance to type a lot. Cheers

·
Premium Member
8,462 Posts
Huh it seems my picture attached just fine. Maybe the 15 posts was for outside links? Eh I forget. I guess I'll start a thread when I have a chance to type a lot. Cheers
This Relatively NEW Format seems to Allow pics & links even in the 1st posting.

That RH cam bearing cap appears perfectly usable. I hope the other 3 look as fine?

·
Registered
71 Posts
This Relatively NEW Format seems to Allow pics & links even in the 1st posting.

That RH cam bearing cap appears perfectly usable. I hope the other 3 look as fine?
I'm short on time the next few days, but I can promise in the near future I'll be starting a thread on...(suspense) Let's just say the KLR new to me has me a bit PO'd... I want to write a detailed thread with pictures before getting into it. Stay tuned...

1681 - 1700 of 1717 Posts