Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PPMC took a little two day ride from San Francisco to Carson, NV and then to Henness Pass Road and back home back home.

Video one is the first day. Lots of snow on the Emigrant Trail.
http://vimeo.com/30850080

Video Two has all the off pavement riding.
http://vimeo.com/35476475

·
Registered
338 Posts
Cabrito,
Thanks for putting together and posting the videos. The Henness Pass ride was great and watching the video made me think that we have to do it again this year.

Next time- we need to take an extra day to ride a bit of the Nevada desert!

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
PPMC October Ride Video Response.

Good Evening Gentlemen,

I thought that video was awe-inspiring. I would really enjoy joining a ride like that. Are you planning this type of ride for this year? More importantly do you open the ride to outsiders? If not, can you point me in the direction of where I can find rides of this type?

Cheers, Snakeboy66

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Good Evening Gentlemen,

I thought that video was awe-inspiring. I would really enjoy joining a ride like that. Are you planning this type of ride for this year? More importantly do you open the ride to outsiders? If not, can you point me in the direction of where I can find rides of this type?

Cheers, Snakeboy66

Yep open to anyone. We may be riding next month down to paso Robles for an overnight ride could be a lot of fun, riding with some legends. SLO-KLR, Lockjaw, KLR-Zin, Cabrito, Tom Schmitz, and you, and some other people..

"it's not far it'll be fun"

MB4

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cool videos, looked like a fantastic time. The trip down to Paso Robles sounds like it would be a good time also. Looking forward to one day being able to ride with other dual-sport/adventure enthusiasts.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Nice Cabrito! I appreciate the HM, I did help with the tire after all. :)

Soon, we ride...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Great videos cabrito, thanks for getting them put together!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts