Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new KLR owner (2004) and visitor to the forum. I bought the bike a couple of weeks ago and love it. The only issue with the bike so far is that the turn signals on the left side do not work. The bike has been modified with LED signals, and looks like fairly major wiring mods, too. It also has a modified Buell two-beam headlamp and LEDs in the panel display, I believe. The flasher unit sounds like it is clicking, and the relays seem fine (there are two - one for each side, and I switched them around and right signals were still OK when I put the relay that used to be operating the "bad" left side into the right side connections). The relays are Bosch 20/30A 5-pin, part no. 0 332 209 150. There are no obvious bad connections or wiring issues. The signals are LEDs so it's not the bulbs. Anyone have any idea what might be causing the problem? I'd like an answer soon 'cos if I can't figure it out I'll take it in somewhere. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Wish I could help you Matte, but me and LED's never did do too good together. I am pretty sure there are some others in here that might have some experience with LED's. Welcome to the forum also....

·
Registered
517 Posts
Do you have a test light? See if you have voltage at the signals front and rear. If not, check the switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts