Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of riding pants do you wear?

I need to find the most comfy ones with your help please.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay...guys can answer this too.

I seem to be the only "lady" in here........

:confused:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Well, my wife doesn't ride with me. But if I were looking for myself I would hit up a lot of stores and find something good and then see if I could find it cheap on new enough, etc.

I've bought a lot of things on faith from New Enough, too, and it has always turned out well. They give a pretty detailed descrip of each item.

I don't work for them.

newenough.com

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Sorry...

I couldn't help myself... Better answer... ATGATT.

Mary got hers at the stealership, but I think the better place to go is Cycle-pro, next to the kawi dealer on Santa Rosa ave... They have a better selection for girley-girls.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll give ya some dukes....

Warning....I've been enrolled in kickboxing six days a week for exactly three weeks as of tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Trouble....I mean Mark,

What brand does Mary wear and does she like them?

Thank you.

Oh and....I didn't make it out there...AGAIN! Did ya miss me?

Will try again next week. I'm doing B2B sales after kickboxing daily...it's taking up all my precious time...dang it!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the man pants better. I want to wear the man pants instead.

:23a:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
You came by the store today??? Really???

Sorry Linda, I was only gone for an hour! I will be there tomorrow, call before you leave!

Remember... I play hockey, I'll.................. nevermind. I hate getting my ass kicked :mad0235:

See ya tomorrow

MB4

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Hey I forgot to mention this,

You and Joe want to come over for Super bowl Sunday? And that includes all of you KLR loosers in the imediate area... (lockjaw,Karen, Francine, Larryboy,Beckeroo,Meagan, Louie, and et al...) We be BBQ'n, and absolutely no alcohol...................:23a:

We be put'n on a spread

MB4

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, and I had my dukes on too....sorry you missed it
....and tomorrow I will be kickboxing and then traveling to Sackatomater to pick up and deliver a very large amd extremely heavy piece of furniture after I kick Larryboy's .........

Anyway...wanna try again next week?

Remember I was a hockey cheerleader...I know all the moves so you got nothing on me!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stupid bowl Party at your place?

:mad0235:

We already committed to munching out and so forth at Joe's sister's house.

We miss all the fun....:(

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Thanks for the invite Mark. I think we're going to be spending time with Karen's family. Everyone needs a lot of support right now. But it's always nice to be included...thanks. :)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Mark...Karen wanted me to tell you she is still looking forward to the crashbar-b-q when things are a little less insane. Me too!

Francine is pretty much up for anything.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This thread has just been hijacked by the most adorable little girl.....

awwwwwwwe!

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Yeah, sorry about that. :) :11a:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay...guys can answer this too.

I seem to be the only "lady" in here........

:confused:
OK, I'll respond here for my wife who drive motorcycles too. She started in 1992 learning on my Honda TransAlp, this is our second KLR 650. She now owns and rides a 2008 Burgman 400. She has owned a Honda Nighthawk, Yamaha V-Star Silverado, 2 HD 883 Sportster's, and a 750 Vulcan. In all that time she has never owned any motorcycle speciffic pants; neither have I. We do have nice leather jackets, gloves, and helmets. Jeans are the pants of choice. She (a few years ago when we owned the Triumph 900 Trident) couldn't find anything that would fit comfortable, and I never even tried a pair of official riding gear on. Maybe someday...
Dan and Mary

1 - 20 of 23 Posts