Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
9,335 Posts
It never fails. Give a fella a KLR and out comes the plumbing hardware.

·
Registered
2022 Kawasaki KLR650, '04 Kawasaki Connie (sold), '94 HD FLHTCU, '71 Honda CB750K1 (sold)
9 Posts
Really Cool. Great looking bike! That tool tube will stow good tools and easy to get to when needed. What if you paint your spark arrester red with "Stand clear while in Use" (for balance)?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I mounted 2 - SS little handles to the bag placing a 13” flat piece of aluminum stock on inside of bag for support. Sealed the 4 small holes mounted the handles. If I remove the bag the tools go with it.

The wind deflector works great with the small amount of buffeting, I had it from another bike project.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How are you liking the kawasaki cases? I thought in the showroom the lock/latch mechanism seemed kinda fiddly... wondering how they are out in the wild.
I'd say "funky" is a nearly spot on. Having to use the key to open / close is a bit of hassle. Overall I'm getting good use out of them carrying my toll kit, tube and its a useful place to stuff my liners when it gets warm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone have any tool tube mounting tips for the 2022 KLR Adventure? I'd prefer to mount in the space inside the left case rack to the left of the rear wheel. The side panel holes in that location line up perfectly to mount holes on the tube but the those mount holes (which fasten the side panel) are just hard plastic. The tube needs more of a secure mount. I saw the one mount on the case itself but I'd rather mount to the case rack or something secure to the frame. Suggestions and or pics would be welcomed.
Randy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts