Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can one of you check with Cam and see if you could give me the Address.
I might...MIGHT.. make it there late Sat. night. I'm not sure...so dont hold me to it.
I dont want him to spend the money for the "packet"...
if he wants my info, for his address info. Ya'll tell him you know where I live... :lol:
if I do make it... I'll be tenting it.

Thanks
- Joe

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
I talked with Cam the other evening for a long time and he is a quality person.

Rob where are you staying?

Joe hope you can make it so the Tech Elders can have a council meeting. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Hope you guys have a good time there, sounds like it's going to be a blast!!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whoot!.

I'm gonna Make it !

I got the go ahead to drop my Bass fishing gear at his house. and make the ride.
I'll be coming barebones, (tent,bag,pad and the gear I'm wearing. ) :shock: I'm gonna need Coffee in the morning.. someone got my back?

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Re: whoot!.

theotherbigjoe said:
I'm gonna Make it !

I got the go ahead to drop my Bass fishing gear at his house. and make the ride.
I'll be coming barebones, (tent,bag,pad and the gear I'm wearing. ) :shock: I'm gonna need Coffee in the morning.. someone got my back?
Good to hear you will be there. What day will you be arriving?

Good question. Cam will we have a refreshment area with a coffee maker. If not, we can make that happen. Good talking with you lastnight.

Lastnight I found out I will be staying with friends in Weed, CA. Weed is about an hour away. I hope they get the water heater repaired in the northern Redding home so I don't have to make the hour commute.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

tomatocity said:
What day will you be arriving?
The Tourny should be over 15- 16:00 hrs.. And plan to be on the road there after.
coming from Clearlake. I'll just buzz the Slab and burn it up there. 3hours?? I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts

theotherbigjoe said:
tomatocity said:
What day will you be arriving?
The Tourny should be over 15- 16:00 hrs.. And plan to be on the road there after.
coming from Clearlake. I'll just buzz the Slab and burn it up there. 3hours?? I guess.
I am gonna guess that is Saturday or is it Friday?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ill be leaving friday around 8 am, going west on i80 till reno then up 395, over to 44 and into redding. If anyone that is going is along the route give me a holler. I think most folks are coming from the south and north but not sure, I havent been able to connect to any redding threads for a while and found this one.

looking forward to meeting everyone, the weather report so far is looking good.

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
djen223 said:
Ill be leaving friday around 8 am, going west on i80 till reno then up 395, over to 44 and into redding. If anyone that is going is along the route give me a holler. I think most folks are coming from the south and north but not sure, I havent been able to connect to any redding threads for a while and found this one.

looking forward to meeting everyone, the weather report so far is looking good.

Dave
Hi Dave. Glad to see you are representing the state of Nevada.

Redding Tech & Adventure Days is also posted on another forum, http://www.klrworld.com/forum

·
Registered
26 Posts
pm notmeofficer for the specifics, not sure if he is on this board or not though, tomatocity is in your neck of the woods and might be able to help ya out. its gonna be alot of fun thats for sure if ya can make it. I for one am stoked.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Boshar said:
I may be able to make this. Can someone PM me with the address? Thanks!
PM sent

1 - 19 of 19 Posts