Discussion Starter #1
I'm also Sweetwater at the .net site.

Somewhere near Big Pine, Ca during my SS1000 ride

Hwy 33, Ventura County, Ca

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum......

I see you got one of the lazy KLRs too. They just lay down anywhere if you don't watch them like a hawk.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was just thinking on my ride in today, really, how bad would distanza's be in the sand?

Thanks for answering my question :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ogre said:
I was just thinking on my ride in today, really, how bad would distanza's be in the sand?

Thanks for answering my question :lol:
Ha Ha! To be fair to the rear Ditanzia, that was the first time I've been off the pavement.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I used to live in Ridgecrest just south of Big Pine and rode all over that desert. I usually get down that way about once a year, but haven't taken the KLR there YET...Doug

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dougly said:
Thanks for the pictures. I used to live in Ridgecrest just south of Big Pine and rode all over that desert. I usually get down that way about once a year, but haven't taken the KLR there YET...Doug

Man, that's a lonely stretch of road. I got bored going in a straight line for hundreds of miles. I took one of those million dirt side roads that head off to nowhere. I only got about 100 yards before the KLR fell asleep on me. Silly KLR.

I can see why you like that area though. Looks like trail riding heaven.

·
Registered
145 Posts
It was a LOT better before they closed down a lot of the trails I used to ride on as a kid. There is still a lot of riding places though...Doug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts