Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a big fan of posting to guys I could ride with on the weekends "on the other white board". Anyway that might happen?

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have thought of that already, but I would have to figure a way to create sub forums, I dont want to have to many rooms so that the list is a mile long and you have to scroll and scroll to get to the bottom. I'll work on it and see what I can do.

·
Registered
101 Posts
klr650 said:
I have thought of that already, but I would have to figure a way to create sub forums, I dont want to have to many rooms so that the list is a mile long and you have to scroll and scroll to get to the bottom. I'll work on it and see what I can do.
Exactly what I was going to say!!! You da man!

Kinda like ADV Rider does it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
iyaoyas98 said:
I was a big fan of posting to guys I could ride with on the weekends "on the other white board". Anyway that might happen?

I would like to second that. We gotta have a Southeast Forum. It was the single-most greatest section on the other site. Where all the stylish folks hung out and conversed. :D

And my opinion has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I live in Tennessee. 8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Seems like only the SE guys liked the regional

I was looking at the people who responded to this thread... SE guys. Just make a SE forum and a Everyone else forum :lol: :wink:

Good luck with trying to get that all set up. Thanks for your efforts in advanced.

·
Registered
280 Posts
and then have a section called snowriders, for those of us that live in the great white north, well north east lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: Seems like only the SE guys liked the regional

blksplash80 said:
I was looking at the people who responded to this thread... SE guys. Just make a SE forum and a Everyone else forum :lol: :wink:

Good luck with trying to get that all set up. Thanks for your efforts in advanced.
I posted most in the Rocky Mountain forum.

+1,000,000

·
Registered
17 Posts
iyaoyas98 said:
Gots to have a Southeast forum if the sites going to stand the test of time. Everybody knows the southeast rules.

·
Registered
425 Posts
The whole subforum thing is proving to be little bit of a challenge, without causing problem in other areas of the forum, I'll get it worked out eventually, but its gonna take time and I'm short on that right now.

The vBulletin software come pre loaded for sub forums, but its for those who cant really cut it when it comes to creating and modifying a forum, kind of an easy way out.

I have set up some usergroups that can be accesses at the top of each page by clicking usergroups, find the one that fall into being your category and see how that works out, while I continue to work on the subforum software.

Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Need some feedback for the regional forums

what regional forums would you all like to see.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts