Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow I didn't know I had an account here, been a long time since 2007.

So I will say HI again, and I been up to a lot since then. I now try and stay off the streets so int he Garage I have a 2001 Honda XR650R Dual Sported out, and a 2012 Gas Gas EC300 Racing also with a tag ;-)

And because of the Non-Profit group I am with in Colorado (Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders) and Kawasaki works with us we had a 2013 KLR 650 this past 2013 season, and expect to get a 2014 KLR 650 to use too. I figured I would say hi to the user base.

If people say you can not take a KLR on ATV trails then show them this video I made. (will post when I get 15 post in I guess)

We hope to be more active in the KLR community this next season. Hope to see some of you in Silverton at our event to raise money for the trails.

·
Administrator
4,013 Posts

Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

PS - If you haven't done so already please fill in your Location in the User CP under Edit Your Details.

·
Lifetime Member
2,501 Posts
Wow I didn't know I had an account here, been a long time since 2007.

So I will say HI again, and I been up to a lot since then. I now try and stay off the streets so int he Garage I have a 2001 Honda XR650R Dual Sported out, and a 2012 Gas Gas EC300 Racing also with a tag ;-)

And because of the Non-Profit group I am with in Colorado (Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders) and Kawasaki works with us we had a 2013 KLR 650 this past 2013 season, and expect to get a 2014 KLR 650 to use too. I figured I would say hi to the user base.

If people say you can not take a KLR on ATV trails then show them this video I made. (will post when I get 15 post in I guess)

We hope to be more active in the KLR community this next season. Hope to see some of you in Silverton at our event to raise money for the trails.
Welcome back! :)

We gotta get you 3 more posts so we can see that video! :photos:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tag, the Gas Gas is street legal? Cool bikes, I watch trials and get sea sick ;)
Yep, Colorado is easy going and GasGas is like KTM and nothing says Off-Road ONLY so I walk in they hand me a title and I pay for a plate...LOL I heard KTM is hit and miss now in who you get at the DMV but good thing with GasGas no one knows who they are...LOL

Worst case is, you go and get an inspection show your mirror your horn button and DOT tires and then go to the DMV. So still not a huge deal just an extra step...heck my bank financed the GasGas as a street bike at 2.9% and that was my only worry because it would of meant bank catching wind and then possible saying NO causing a ripple effect of then the check being no good the dealer got, and me then returning the bike. Anyways it worked out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.