Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Soooo, Do as I say and nobody gets hurt... this is a hijack.

I have an '08 and some left hand nerve damage which I think this would help with. Also, I have very little off-road experience but want to get out there a bit more. It is my impression that the Rekluse clutch would help with managing power at lower speeds on occasional off-road excursions while letting me keep my highway gearing; is that an accurate assumption? I don't know anyone personally who has one.

I know I'll never keep up with my kids on their Enduros but they have to stop and wait for me... I haul their gear.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Soooo, Do as I say and nobody gets hurt... this is a hijack.

I have an '08 and some left hand nerve damage which I think this would help with. Also, I have very little off-road experience but want to get out there a bit more. It is my impression that the Rekluse clutch would help with managing power at lower speeds on occasional off-road excursions while letting me keep my highway gearing; is that an accurate assumption? I don't know anyone personally who has one.

I know I'll never keep up with my kids on their Enduros but they have to stop and wait for me... I haul their gear.
Yes, that is a correct assumption. It excels at preventing stalls at low speeds without having to feather the clutch. My buddy has one on his Husky and he loves it. Especially when you have to get off the bike to open gates. He opens all the gates now :laugh3:. He even changed his gearing back to stock after he installed it. I have considered it but haven't pulled the trigger yet due to the cost. While it may not be for everyone, it is a great farkle for those that want it and use it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts