Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
That looks like a fun event, are you going?. I will have to mark that on the calender and see what the weather is like the end of may.
If you are planning on going, I could swing by your place on the way down. Let me know.....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure...

I have a trip to Montana planned in July (on the Strom), so not sure if the wife would allow a 2fer in one year - hahahahaha...

Joe

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yeah, I'm not married so all I have to do is run it by my boys. I'm sure they will let me go :smile:

·
Registered
145 Posts
firefighter_joe said:
I'm not sure...

I have a trip to Montana planned in July (on the Strom), so not sure if the wife would allow a 2fer in one year - hahahahaha...

Joe
Hey Joe,
Where in Montana are you going to be? Maybe we could hook up for a ride...Doug

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dougly said:
firefighter_joe said:
I'm not sure...

Joe
Hey Joe,
I'm actually headed up to Lake Mary Ronan for a week of fishing with my friends dad and brother. My friend was killed this last summer in a car accident. His family has been fishing the lake every year since they were boys. So his dad invited me to come take his place next year. I'll be riding the strom up. I'll be coming up through Salmon, Hamilton, Missoula, etc...

Joe

·
Registered
145 Posts
firefighter_joe said:
dougly said:
firefighter_joe said:
I'm not sure...

Joe
Hey Joe,
I'm actually headed up to Lake Mary Ronan for a week of fishing with my friends dad and brother. My friend was killed this last summer in a car accident. His family has been fishing the lake every year since they were boys. So his dad invited me to come take his place next year. I'll be riding the strom up. I'll be coming up through Salmon, Hamilton, Missoula, etc...

Joe
Sorry to hear avout your friend. Hope you guys can have a good time and catch lots of fish. That is some beautiful country you'll be riding through...Doug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts