Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. Delurking to say hello, right before going offline for a 2 week road trip: SE AK to Oregon and back.

(Yeah, I know-backwards. Most folks go north first then come back south.)

Happy owner for almost a year of a 2000 KLR650. On a couple trips back to Oregon (where I grew up), a friend loaned me the faithful steed. When he decided to sell it I was able to grab on. Now we both head back for a visit. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well have fun!
I am currently "at work" just north of a place called Bell II Lodge off Hwy 37 in B.C. I'm not sure what highway you are taking down but you won't be alone. I have seen all sorts of bikes headed the same way!
Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well have fun!
I am currently "at work" just north of a place called Bell II Lodge off Hwy 37 in B.C. I'm not sure what highway you are taking down but you won't be alone. I have seen all sorts of bikes headed the same way!
Cheers!
Thanks.
Sorry, won't be taking the Cassiar this time, mainly to calm the worries of the spousal unit. (Taking a solo trip).

We did stop there for fuel in '10, when the whole family went on the "Grizwold Mark VI". (Chev Trailblazer)

Maybe next time.:)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Completely understood, as another with a "Spousal Unit"! But that Grizwold Mk VI comment has me lamenting not buying a "Family Truckster" when I could!

·
Administrator
3,568 Posts

Fireground: Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<dusts off keyboard>

*cough*

Hello?

I knew it had been a while, but 5 years?!? Yeesh! Tom Hanks was on the island for less time. :sign0161:
(Though some Amazon stuff I ordered may still be there, but shipping stuff up here is another thread/rant... :mad0235: )

Anyways, I'll most likely be in the wrenching section seeking sage advice. I'll try not to be a stranger.

Or, at least no stranger than the average member... :wave2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts