1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
3,609 Posts
Sure beats Mcdonald's.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
usually i eat honey buns for breakfast and lunch then dinner i like to have a real meal. but when i am on a trip i am on a freakin trip and i got miles to put on so easy is best.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wendy's:
Double stack, value fries, Senior drink....$297 total

Cook breakfast and coffee in camp, and eat something like cheese and crackers, or nachos for supper.
I am frugal....read cheap!

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
Well, it hasn't rained much here and it's planting season, so the last time I rode I ate a course of limestone dust off the road complemented by the subtle ambience of more than a few whiffs of anyhdrous ammonia along with whatever particulates were being blown off the fields; probably a mixture of fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides. Certainly not an "organic meal" by any means......

Other than that, I'm a creature of habit and 9 times out of 10 if I stop to get something to eat, it's a Processed Meat Dowel (one of those big Slim Jims, Tabasco-flavored) and a bag of hot and spicy peanuts.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Well, it hasn't rained much here and it's planting season, so the last time I rode I ate a course of limestone dust off the road complemented by the subtle ambience of more than a few whiffs of anyhdrous ammonia along with whatever particulates were being blown off the fields; probably a mixture of fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides. Certainly not an "organic meal" by any means......

Other than that, I'm a creature of habit and 9 times out of 10 if I stop to get something to eat, it's a Processed Meat Dowel (one of those big Slim Jims, Tabasco-flavored) and a bag of hot and spicy peanuts.
i wouldnt want to ride behind you on a trip

:Tongue2:

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
i wouldnt want to ride behind you on a trip

:Tongue2:
That would explain a lot. Every time I've been on a group ride everybody's way ahead of me. Every time. Always figured I was just always the worst and slowest rider of the bunch.......

·
Registered
342 Posts
Depending on the time of the year, fish can be caught...or eggs from local hen house (or the hen?). Berries, tree nuts, poke salad, ramps, shrooms.

Or McDonalds, LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts