Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I guess I can join Jamie :cool0012:

But then I'll have to :character0011:

or maybe I'll just :character00201:

I guess I'm a lucky one cause my woman didn't leave me.:) ;)

but if she ever did I would have to :character00110:

She did start to pack her bags once, but when I threw my bag out and told her to pack it too, because I was going with her she decided to stay.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
331 Posts
This is that 1% girl that is left----and I am still keeping my KLR--it's the one that I can get dirty--like I'll leave it that way--I think that's Mike in the background laughing:) ----Don't write me off Hustler---1% ---is---well-----1%------I can't believe all the girls are gone---you guys did them in with all that room decor changin thang------now I'm here all alone --beside this --this--old smudgey burn barrel---trying to keep warm and roasting the last vienna sausage you guys left laying around---tator tots are gone and there is dried ketchup smears on the milk crates---I hope that's what it is:confused: ---it's Ok though--I'm cool :cool: I can hang----no one has caught me sitting on the porch yet--I can run with you big dogs:animal0019: so you go ahead---burp--belch--flatulate--whatever---I think I can hang-I have to---there is noone else but you geezers to hang with -----ya will let me won't ya????? Kay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts