Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have a 2012 KLR and wishing to know if anyone has any successful replacement for these mounts that I can find on amazon? Looking to go led as well. The weather has destroyed my mounts and all turning indicators are hanging on by a tread. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wasn't going to show anybody this sorry hack, but I had a lot of hose clamps and a chunk of heater hose in stock! Not one of my prouder moments! I had bought extremely cheap LED signals off eBay, but they were small and stupid looking.
DSCN0621[1].JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response Sammy. Looks great. My bike on the other hand desires a lil more attention. My mounts are done for. Upon doing more research I believe I can purchase a kit that mounts the indicators closer to the bike. I think I’m gonna go that route. Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
64 Posts
No problem. The ones I mentioned replace the old stalks completely and move the blinkers in towards the bike. If your bulb housing is okay they should work. Be sure you get the new ones which are slotted, much easier install.

Sammy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts