Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you are going to post here there are some guidelines.

1) Please include your first name, and your location. You do not have to include your last name, but you can if you like. Also include you user ID from this site.

2) These reviews are your opinion on the bike, your likes and dislike and just and in general of what you think about the KLR.

3) Please keep the reviews clean

I am going to expand this site in the near future and I want to include some rider reviews. Some (or all) of these will become individual review pages to be placed on the web as an added function of this site. So be thourough, be truethful and be decent. And you may find your review as its own webpage in the comeing weeks.

Direct any questions to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reviews will be locked only to be edited by the author, if you need to edit your review, just let me know so I can unlock it for you.

Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you are going to post here there are some guidelines.

1) Please include your first name, and your location. You do not have to include your last name, but you can if you like. Also include you user ID from this site.

2) These reviews are your opinion on the bike, your likes and dislike and just and in general of what you think about the KLR.

3) Please keep the reviews clean

I am going to expand this site in the near future and I want to include some rider reviews. Some (or all) of these will become individual review pages to be placed on the web as an added function of this site. So be thourough, be truethful and be decent. And you may find your review as its own webpage in the comeing weeks.

Direct any questions to me.

Thanks
erbie, Hot Springs, Arkansas, erbie

July 20, 2009

Read about neo doc and his klr, but there was no way to answer him, or reply to his comments? Even next post was missing at bottom of page?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new to this forum. I have owned a KLR and am buying another one. I also sell bikes at a local shop. Any help in navigating this forum would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts