Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a red SUPER-BEAT-UP KLR ridin on the wroong side of the highway on the back side of Salton Sea on Saturday. Why we didnt stop is a mystery:46:... Now i will be wonderin who that was......:(

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES! but that was the only one. older red KLR ridin on the back side of the S-Sea in Carpinteria. I always wanna stop other guys on KLRs just to meet and see if they are on the forum. I wonder if other riders think like this?

·
Registered
327 Posts
We must be talking about two totally different Carpinterias. LOL

If it was the one I was thinking of and a Gen2 it would have been me fore sure based on the timing of your spot and my riding.

·
Registered
40 Posts
KLR in Carp

@Red Burrito: I used to live on Rincon Hill off the 150. I'm in the Bay area now, but I'm headed down to Carp in a few weeks. Is that the Carpinteria you were refering to? Do you live there?

·
Registered
327 Posts
@Red Burrito: I used to live on Rincon Hill off the 150. I'm in the Bay area now, but I'm headed down to Carp in a few weeks. Is that the Carpinteria you were refering to? Do you live there?
Yes, that is the Carp I speak of! What are the dates you are going to be there? Are you riding down? That would be cool if we can meet up for a ride.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not sure of the dates yet. I'm gonna be in SLO on The weekend of the 30th, then might either head down to carp Sunday, or head out over the sierras and go back through carp on my way back in a few weeks. I'd love to take the KLR out to Little Caliente Hotsprings, or just meet up for a shorter ride!

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm down for anything, I just love to ride and need to wear out these tires in the next couple weeks. lol

There are some nice hotsprings on the other side of gibraltar rd out of monticeto and a great ohv trail along the mountain tops on the way their. That is a few hours of goodness right there!

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah, man...those be the Little Caliente springs! I'll let you know when I'm coming into town. Send me a PM with your phone number, cuz I'm leaving the computer behind on this trip!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts