Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Allright. July 12th. Meet up at a coffee shop by my place in Sausalito around ten. From there, we ride the city and get some food. Then back up over the GG Bridge and into the twisties around Mt. Tam. Coastal goodness. Stinson beach maybe. Maybe up to Bon Tempe. Pt. Reyes? Then we end up at Muir Beach at the Pelican Inn for an authentic Black & Tan in the beautiful garden. Back in my hood by fourish.

I don't really plan out routes. Not my thing. I mean, I'll have a general idea, but I don't dig overplanning. Think of it as a nice break from your GPS.

No serious offroad if any at all.

IN:

Lockjaw
Mark B(4)

Human Ills???
Zin???
Bueller...bueller???

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet.

In:
Lockjaw
Mark B (4)
Human Ills

Soon, we ride. :28:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
I'll ask DanBKLR if he want's to tag along. (Shaun, Dave, I will try to plan a route down to Saus-town via back roads)

Looking forward to attacking the City!

MB4

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet. This is going to be fun (sorry, it might actually be cool and pleasant...hope you guys can handle that). :)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In:
Mark B(4)
Lockjaw
Human Ills
Zin Tin Tin
DanBKLR
:16a::16a::16a::16a::16a::16a::16a::16a:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
I invited Paulo888, but he has to work that day... Bummer. He is one of the parts guy's at Eastbay Motorsports. He really tried to help me with my Tank guards... Good people!

MB4

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shit! I guess we'll just have to plan another ride. :)

:16a::16a::16a::16a::16a::16a:

Soon, we ride (and ride again).

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm in. I'm going to a concert in SF that night so I might have to peel off if it goes much later than 4 or so. I might ride up and camp somewhere the night prior to avoid a loooong day.
Darren

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
that would be cool as long as I'm not imposing on you or the family. All I need is a spot for a 1 man tent and I'm good.

Bed is made Darren.(we have two extra guest rooms) We shall BBQ with fellow KLRistas that night. Look forward to having you join us on the ride.

MB4

No camping required

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LJ

I assume we are meeting at the same place we did when we rode down to SLO's place?

Here is the route we can take down from the North Bay, we should leave by 8:00 am

For those who wish to BBQ the night before, we should get started at around 5:00 pm. Let me know if this works

MB4
Yeah, that coffee shop is a good place to meet. You'll have to eat some BBQ for me. ;)

Soon, we ride.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts