Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mid May,
Maybe the weekend after mothers day. Usual place, unusual people, lots of fun and food. Bring your projects

MB4

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
I think it's time for a clutch job and check out that screen thing under the right side engine cover.. Maybe I'll find the parts of my doo spring that I never fished out.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
California. Stoked. :)

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May 17th.
Guest speaker booked.
Food planned.
Garage ready.
Looking to have fun.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
:mexican wave:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Santa rosa

May 17th.
Guest speaker booked.
Food planned.
Garage ready.
Looking to have fun.
I think I am in. still have the thermo bob to do and I have had issues I would like to bounce of other klr owners as I have pushed the bike to some of its limits and would like to know the best options available to fix them.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I am in. still have the thermo bob to do and I have had issues I would like to bounce of other klr owners as I have pushed the bike to some of its limits and would like to know the best options available to fix them.
look forward to it Ben

·
Registered
989 Posts
What's the address, Mark? Trying to get SF_KLR slash Jim to come, remember him from that first techday at Joe's barn? Rebuilt his entire bike for his Alaska trip!!

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What's the address, Mark? Trying to get SF_KLR slash Jim to come, remember him from that first techday at Joe's barn? Rebuilt his entire bike for his Alaska trip!!
Pm sent

·
Registered
482 Posts
Me and the lady should be there. She's on my 650 now, I'll ride the Beemer (sorry guys).
650 needs valves and general look over.

Mark, I was wondering if showing up on Friday to start the valves and have it finished on Saturday would be ok. We can hotel it. Both of us have to be back at work on Sunday.

Please let me know if this works for you and.... thank you for your hospitality.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me and the lady should be there. She's on my 650 now, I'll ride the Beemer (sorry guys).
650 needs valves and general look over.

Mark, I was wondering if showing up on Friday to start the valves and have it finished on Saturday would be ok. We can hotel it. Both of us have to be back at work on Sunday.

Please let me know if this works for you and.... thank you for your hospitality.

Cheers
Not a issue. Look forward to it!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Mark, also forgot to mention I can bring my motorcycle lift/jack and paddock over for everyone to use if needed.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was just informed by my boss that I will be working Saturday. I will need to reschedule for another date. I apologize to you all about the change. This was handed down to me today. It really sucks. We will make good on it at a later date

:t1204:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Was just informed by my boss that I will be working Saturday. I will need to reschedule for another date. I apologize to you all about the change. This was handed down to me today. It really sucks. We will make good on it at a later date

:t1204:
Bummer, indeed, but definitely not your fault brother. We'll get it. Sorry you gotta work on your day off. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts