Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, late notice but is there anyone going on a ride in N. Georgia Saturday afternoon? Weather should be nice and I'd like to find a partner to ride with for a few hours. Thinking about the southern parts of Chattahoochee National Forest but open to other rides.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wish! I am going to try to go Sunday the 06 in North GA if you or anyone else wants to go! I'm still a little new to the KLR world so I'm willing to ride anywhere.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just curious what part of North Ga ? I live in N/W Ga area but don't think I will be able to fit in some ride time tomorrow:crying:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey folks, I must have left before I saw these messages. Next time will post with more notice. I'm in Forsyth county and like to ride up toward cooper gap and when the trails are open through amicolola. Let me know when any of you are going would enjoy riding with you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ended up going to Amicalola Falls and Bull Mountain. Pretty fun. It was my first ride on a forrest service road. I just got the KLR about three weeks ago, but I have put 500 miles on it now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts