Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
12,570 Posts
I have 3 or 4 of those Kolpin Cases. I have the Mounting kit(s) to mount them on a Toro Twister/Mid-Duty Workman (I worked on and for Toro for awhile) that I was thinking of a way to mount on my Bike. I can't think of a way to make those kits work. It would be nice to have a rifle in a hard case if needed. It would be nice for an option on those remote trips.

Willie
With a Widened / Strengthened rear rack @Jts45acp in FL used to carry his weapon in a Kolpin case and a 70lb Labrador.

· Premium Member
12,570 Posts
OK.... so I have a 60lb Lab mix that I had thought to myself, how am I going to ride as much as I want and still keep her (the Lab, not the wife) happy? I've seen many H-D riders with smaller Dogs on Bikes. I'll have to look for photos of this guy & his Lab!

Thank you for the 411!

Willie
Send @Jts45acp a PM, he probably has plenty. He actually rode with his dog from University of WY in Laramie WY to Lander WY to the Alaska fishing camps after graduation & all the way back home to Florida at end of summer.
His old friend past away a few years ago.

Maybe you & Jeff can start a new thread? "Who is your riding partner?" Or "How large is your riding partner?"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts