Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday KLRers. Mad Dog from Brisbane here. I just bought my KLR last week and it's just what I need - except it has a low seat and I'm 6'3". Anyone out there with a standard seat that wants to swap for a low?

·
Registered
1 Posts
G'day Mad Dog,

RE your seat swap - I'm interested in a low seat. I was supposed to be 6' 3" but my momma didn't make long legs.
What year is your KLR / how many kms on it / what brand of seat? My KLR has less than 2700km on the clock and is as-new in all respects despite it being a 2009 model. The seat is in perfect condition. Because I'm new to the forum I'm not sure how to attach a photo (the attach photo icon calls for a URL versus an on-computer path name). I live in WA so if we can swap details and photos Australia Post can handle delivery.
Cheers, Travva.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gday Travva. I couldn't wait any longer, mate. I had an upholsterer modify my seat just this week. He's a motorbike seat ergonomics expert - and there aren't too many of them around - but it cost me $180 and I'm very happy with the job. You should be able to get yours modified to suit you for less than that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts