Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Is there a service manual that people have found good to use and helpful.

I am not sure where to start looking.

Cheers

Moose

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
The manual I have is "Clymer M240" for Kawasaki KLR650 2008-2009. When I purchased it in 2011 it was the most current available. There may be a newer one now but the KLR 650
2008 to 2012 bikes are all the same except for cosmetic changes. I purchased mine from Avisciouscycle in Canada where I'm from. You could Gooooooooooooogle "Clymer" and it should bring you to their home page.
Regards....justjeff

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The manual I have is "Clymer M240" for Kawasaki KLR650 2008-2009. When I purchased it in 2011 it was the most current available. There may be a newer one now but the KLR 650
2008 to 2012 bikes are all the same except for cosmetic changes. I purchased mine from Avisciouscycle in Canada where I'm from. You could Gooooooooooooogle "Clymer" and it should bring you to their home page.
Regards....justjeff
Hi justjeff

thanks for the info I will do a google search..

Cheers

Moose

·
Registered
58 Posts
Regards....justjeff
I found this quite helpful as well. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
'12 KLR650 Service Manual

Hi all

Is there a service manual that people have found good to use and helpful.

I am not sure where to start looking.

Cheers

Moose
Hello Aussie Moose, I am new to the forum, but if you have not found a manual yet...

Clymer is the best all around manual for the home mechanic, but the Shop Kawasaki Manual is the best Mechanic's manual.

S.Smith

1 - 5 of 5 Posts