Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the 'Stealer' the only place to get the Service Manual (for an 06 650 of course) if not where does the best place seem to be?

Steve E...........?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Clymer manuals are out there, too.. If you find one for a 02' or a 98' it'll be the same info for a 06'..

Usually a few good used ones on eBay and Amazon.. Amazon's got a bunch for around $25.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for a Service Manual and not the Clymer/Haynes/Chiltons style books. Thanks for your input though.

Steve E..........

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Steve,
Check around on eBay.. I've seen official Kawi manuals on there from time to time.

Also, check around on the internet for downloadable PDF's of the manual. I have them for my FZ6 and my Wing, but not for my KLR. Kinda nice just to print out the pages you need for the job and not have to try to hold the entire book open (and get it greasy).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Official Service Manual

I bought a downloadable service manual on eBay for $3.95!:ashamed0001:

Steve,
Check around on eBay.. I've seen official Kawi manuals on there from time to time.

Also, check around on the internet for downloadable PDF's of the manual. I have them for my FZ6 and my Wing, but not for my KLR. Kinda nice just to print out the pages you need for the job and not have to try to hold the entire book open (and get it greasy).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I'll have to look again, the last time I looked I only found the downloadable ones for 08 and newer. I'll keep an eye out.

Steve E.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts