Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
I've seen that helmet also. It is comparable to the Arai XD. But both are overpriced. I don't have either. I'll wait a couple of years when HJC or KBC duplicates them for under 200. If money wasn't a factor? Then I wake up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Folks seem to have a love/hate relationship (odd fit, noisey) with the XD... I wonder if the Hornet will have similar issues.

I'll stick with my Nolan N41 for now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a Hornet DS, but since it is my very first motorcycle helmet, I cannot not compare it to anything. Further, I have only wore it once driving around a large parking lot, because I am just learning to ride. I can say that it fits comfortably and is very light. I ordered it from parts411.com for approximately $352. I will add more if it every decides to stay spring here in northwest Illinois and I gain more saddle time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a Hornet DS, but since it is my very first motorcycle helmet, I cannot not compare it to anything. Further, I have only wore it once driving around a large parking lot, because I am just learning to ride. I can say that it fits comfortably and is very light. I ordered it from parts411.com for approximately $352. I will add more if it every decides to stay spring here in northwest Illinois and I gain more saddle time.
THANKS, yea spring is slow to spring this year but we had two days in the 70s!! this weekend. TOns of bikes out. Ride safe, I lived in Waukegan for a few years when I was in the Navy. Don't miss the salted roads or the lake effect snows!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts