Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Nice.

I don't have pics on the computer for most of my cars but here's a couple of my Superbee 440-6.....took me 10 years to restore:

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
I've since sold the 'Bee for a 2014 Jaguar F type V8 which then got traded in on a 2020 BMW Z4 M40i.....but my roots are in classic muscle cars; I've had a '70 Chevelle (first car), a '66 Cutlass, '67 Cutlass, '70 442 W30, '74 'Cuda, '67 Impala SS 'vert and a '67 Impala SS HT....and a dozen or so less notable cars.

Dave

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
show off your favorite hot rods

yep, I'm changing it up.

crime is a disease, cobra is the cure!

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
WOW! That was ugly.
haha; yes, it was pretty ugly but it was a relatively solid california car so the metal work wasn't too bad. Worth saving as it was a fairly rare 440-6 car and had the appropriate documentation and still had the numbers matching motor. One of 473 built

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
40 Posts
haha; yes, it was pretty ugly but it was a relatively solid california car so the metal work wasn't too bad. Worth saving as it was a fairly rare 440-6 car and had the appropriate documentation and still had the numbers matching motor. One of 473 built

Cheers,
Dave
Its a sweet car. My SRT10 is 1 of 557. It might be worth some monies one day. Its mostly parked in the back of the garage now a days. I try and take it out at least once a month.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
My old hot rod

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts