Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
He's great!

I attended my ex-brother in-law's graduation from the CHP academy several years ago. The officers did some exhibitions for the crowd at the training track, high speed car stuff and motorcycles. The best one (for me) was an officer riding by the grandstand sitting sidesaddle and drinking a cup of coffee! Wasn't going slow either, just another day in the office!

·
Registered
562 Posts
He's great!

I attended my ex-brother in-law's graduation from the CHP academy several years ago. The officers did some exhibitions for the crowd at the training track, high speed car stuff and motorcycles. The best one (for me) was an officer riding by the grandstand sitting sidesaddle and drinking a cup of coffee! Wasn't going slow either, just another day in the office!

What? No donut?? Lame!

·
Registered
272 Posts
tim, i never knew you were a cop! nor that your first name was actually donnie ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tim, i never knew you were a cop! nor that your first name was actually donnie ;-)
Wish I had just some of Donnie's skills. If I can find it i have a link for an urban assalt rider on a Yamaha Super Tenere. Awesome.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! He can ride and slide.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
A stunt as opposed to a demonstration of raw skill, but one of my all-time favorites. Getting up there would be the easy part....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts