Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Bob and I'm fairly new to the KLR world. I just got a brand new 2015 KLR a few weeks ago and am currently in the process of getting my M1 license and all my safety gear together so the bike only has 30 miles on it. No real opinions so far as I don't have enough seat time yet but that will all change soon enough. So far I've added a set of Tusk crash bars, IMS pegs, Tusk shift lever and an Wolfman Enduro Light tank bag. Should be a fun summer! Any of you live out here in the People Republik of California where the liberal communists all live breed and multiply?

·
Administrator
3,568 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Ride safe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where do you ride?

Where in Socal are you located? I am always looking for someone who wants to go ride the dirt. I get out to Lytle Creek, Big Bear, and Rowher on a regular basis.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Bob and I'm fairly new to the KLR world. I just got a brand new 2015 KLR a few weeks ago and am currently in the process of getting my M1 license and all my safety gear together so the bike only has 30 miles on it. No real opinions so far as I don't have enough seat time yet but that will all change soon enough. So far I've added a set of Tusk crash bars, IMS pegs, Tusk shift lever and an Wolfman Enduro Light tank bag. Should be a fun summer! Any of you live out here in the People Republik of California where the liberal communists all live breed and multiply?
I have a friend/ex-customer/ex-riding partner who lives in Morro Bay. He needs another riding partner!!
PM me if you are close!!!!!!
I enjoyed his company for about 2 years. We still talk on the phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts