·
Administrator
8,368 Posts
Frankie!

T

·
Registered
452 Posts
use magic eraser i know sounds weird but my kids got me and my wife suggested it worked great and left very little marker behind only the rough contoured stuff ihad to work at it with .

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks bud, but it's just chalk. :) I supervised and participated in the tagging. My daughter was doing sidewalk drawings and The bike looked so...gloomy. ;) Those magic eraser things are freaking magic though.

We 'work' on the bike too which consists of her whaling the hell out of the trunk with a toy hammer while I change my oil. The neighbors are a little afraid I think, which is good.

·
Registered
452 Posts
your so lucky , i wasnt, my twins found my silver paint pen i use for cutting steel ... i had a nasty mess and bike was about 3 months old ..i was thinking some very bad words just when wife handed me those magic erasers i was blown away how well it does ...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Introduce them to the bike early LJ!!!!
my one grandson took a screwdriver to my new bikes front fender a few years back. I took a picture of it for revenge when he's about 17. (then I used WD-40) great stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
That's great!! The KLR is such a family oriented bike! I can't imagine doing the same thing on an other type of bike. It's OK Little Susy, but you can only draw on the KLR....:animal0006:
Regards....justjeff

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL. Totally. I also made it VERY clear that you don't EVER write on anybody's bike but Dadda's. ;)

Magic Eraser is amazing, but I can't believe that! I mean, I do believe you, but wow. They should be giving us money for this. :35a:

Hey, the guitar guy is back! Holla! :35a::35a::35a::35a::35a:

·
Registered
86 Posts
They should "issue" new parents a case of Magic Erasers when you are discharged from the hospital! We use 'em to clean the leather in the car. Works great!

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, wait, I can huff these magic eraser things, too???? :11a: (kidding)

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
If you happen to have one of those smooth, ceramic-top stoves, you won't find anything better to clean them with than a Magic Eraser. My old bottle of stove-specific Soft Scrub-type liquid abrasive stuff got tossed a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
So, wait, I can huff these magic eraser things, too???? :11a: (kidding)
I have one of those stoves. Never thought of that! Thanks for the tip.:animal0024::tent6:
Regards....jeff

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol. The magic eraser people REALLY should be paying us now. :11a:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts