Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got something new for the old girl today... but, yer going to have to wait to see it.

You can try to guess if'n you want.

MB4

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Beer holder? ;)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Ape hangers!

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
No.

BTW... I am waiting for your boots to get here, so I can ship them down to you.
Thanks brother!

I think you should have gotten ape hangers. I'm confused.

·
Lifetime Member
2,483 Posts
Dang! I thought with the spring thing it was the doohickey for sure... Now you post a pic with no muffler... I'm stumped! :confused:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Cockeyed brake fluid resevoir, zip tie...providing access to...upgrading suspension?

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dang! I thought with the spring thing it was the doohickey for sure... Now you post a pic with no muffler... I'm stumped! :confused:
You were on the right track... I thought you were going to get it Stew. My doo was done at the 2500 mile mark, and my spring was toast. I now have 23,000 miles on her, and thought.... Time to let her breathe.

This is the LeoVince X3

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Now you and Tom are BOTH outlaws!!!! :62:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have to say the the install was quick. 15 minutes, after having to re-do it three times. It comes with four different inserts for how loud you want it. Spark arrester is included. I did notice a increase in mid-range on the bike.
It is a lot more throaty than stock. I see that I may have to alter some plastis though, but not too much.

MB4

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Torsion if it came with "a" spring since the non-torsion Doohickey comes with two springs.

If this is true I hope you did not buy it. I have the parts and sticker in my garage. And I would deliver it just to ride Berryessa, pope Canyon Road, Howell Mountain Road, Spring Mountain Road, Saint Helena Road, and Calistoga Road.

I was hoping it was an Eleven Pack Holder.

Oops!

Killer Muffler.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts