Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I Am An Avid Outdoorsman, For Several Yrs I Have Looked At And Thought Of Getting A Klr. I Could Not Think Of A Better Group To As A Question. I Am 6' 4 290 Sometimes 300. Without Being To Hard On Me, Lol, Are There Any Klr Owners Out There Close To This Weight That Can Tell Me If A Klr 654 Will Hold Up For Highway Use And Light Trails????? I Have A Sufficient Street Bike, But Have Always Been Quite Intrigued By This Bike, The 01, 02, 03, Are My Favorite... Please Advise. The Best To All......jeff

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
ahem....350 plus and my bike only knows 70mph, easy... Have had it over 90. The bike doesn't know I'm on it... :) Go for it, and get one, you'll be smiling for years to come. These bikes are pretty much bomb proof, keep it maintained and it will just go and go.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome. You'll love the KLR650. It can haul you and all your gear.

·
Registered
83 Posts
New rider

I'm 5'11" and weigh around 240. My KLR works fine for me. I have no problem getting on & off the bike. I have never had more than 60 pounds plus me and it does great.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am 6'6" and hover between 230 and 250...right at 240 now and I have no issues with my KLR

Sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts