Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems so funny to me that one bike, the KLR650, can divide so many people. I am now a member of 4 (FOUR) forums devoted to JUST THIS BIKE! It really does make me wonder why...why do the KLR owners divde so easily?

I am a member of a few other forums for particular bikes and none of them have been so divided as all of the forums for the KLR650. I don't have the time to ding around, spreading posts to 4 places about one bike.

*Sigh* This is some seriously screwy stuff. No wonder I ride alone 99.9% of the time.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I post on the forum I like best, I don't have the desire to post on all the KLR, or V-Strom forums.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Daddyjoe said:
I post on the forum I like best, I don't have the desire to post on all the KLR, or V-Strom forums.
Absolutely, just because they exist doesn't require participation. I started at Thumper Talk and found I didn't like the flavor. I see forums as a form of recreation, not work.

I do post on a diesel LUV forum of all things. That pool of knowledge is the only thing that keeps the beast running. 8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
What the hell is all this division and "click" talk. I don't know how people see the KLR community as divided. I don't know if I am too new or just not looking in the right areas. Maybe blind? :?: I don't know. Just seems that everyone I talk to no matter the site... is pretty cool and is willing to help out. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Other KLR forums

btl68, what other specific KLR forums are you talking about? The only other forum I know of is klr650.net.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Other KLR forums

Paint Doc said:
btl68, what other specific KLR forums are you talking about? The only other forum I know of is klr650.net.
Sent you a PM...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts