Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if'n we're supposed to be totally comfy talking in here...without testosterone...can we have a female mod please?

No offense to BS.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good one Swish-you up for nomination??? Kay

·
Registered
331 Posts
A urine sample works well for that davhut--just let us girls know where you want it sent :lol: Kay

·
Registered
284 Posts
:oops:
Oh, I see how it is ladies..... you just "assumed" I was a guy because of my name....... how sad. How judgemental. I need to be alone now..... rejected and left in a world of testosterone filled messages.... with no emotional support from my sisters.... I think maybe I should be the moderater in here.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
X6_Hustler said:
Oh, I see how it is ladies..... you just "assumed" I was a guy because of my name....... how sad. How judgemental. I need to be alone now..... rejected and left in a world of testosterone filled messages.... with no emotional support from my sisters.... I think maybe I should be the moderater in here.....
Ewwww-sorry -it was me :( -I just checked my posts--you thought I was a guy too because my hubby sent a post logged on under my ID--kinda funny ---OK- I have to admit when I saw your ID I did wonder what kind of guy you were to have that ID--what do you hustle??? :? Fill us in--I'm sure Swish won't give you any grief if you want to be moderator-But, I think biker scout enjoys keeping an eye on us-Kay

·
Registered
284 Posts
KayLR said:
X6_Hustler said:
Ewwww-sorry -it was me :( -I just checked my posts--you thought I was a guy too because my hubby sent a post logged on under my ID--kinda funny ---OK- I have to admit when I saw your ID I did wonder what kind of guy you were to have that ID--what do you hustle??? :? Fill us in--I'm sure Swish won't give you any grief if you want to be moderator-But, I think biker scout enjoys keeping an eye on us-Kay

:p :p GOTCHA!! LOL...... Just messin with ya! Figured if I dangled some bait in here I would get a bite..... I love practical jokes... I am a guy and I will now vacate the royal throneroom of the High Swish and return to testosterone land.... :lol:

As to my screen name.... I don't hustle anything, its the name of one of Suzuki's first very fast pre-runners to the crotch rockets of today. Circa 1966.

Now don't yall still love ole X6-Hustler??? :lol:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
X6_Hustler said:
KayLR said:
X6_Hustler said:

:p :p GOTCHA!! LOL...... Just messin with ya! Figured if I dangled some bait in here I would get a bite..... I love practical jokes... I am a guy and I will now vacate the royal throneroom of the High Swish and return to testosterone land.... :lol:

As to my screen name.... I don't hustle anything, its the name of one of Suzuki's first very fast pre-runners to the crotch rockets of today. Circa 1966.

You didn't fool me...honest. I even went back and did a search on your posts and figured you must be telling a fib! So, from now on...I'll be keeping a closer eye on you!
:twisted:

·
Registered
331 Posts
X6_Hustler said:
KayLR said:
X6_Hustler said:

And I thought we were messing with your head :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts