Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright fellas i put about 200 miles on this weekend and went nowhere, but covered the old home range hard.
rode to work last night, about 35 this morning for the ride home wasnt to bad but that wind was a real bastard.
got to plug 650.com that coat i got is great, now if i could just find some gloves that good.
so the rest of the week doesnt look to good, but ill be out as much as i can.:16a:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm thinking about heading out to the farm on Sunday. Its suppose to hit 60. Let me know if you're interested in going along. We could probably hit 60-70%gravel roads. I would like to go through Red Rock. There is a gravel road running north of the river between Priarie City and Hwy 92, comes out north of the mile long bridge. Cross the river south of the dam. Gravel roads from there to the farm. Heading to Colfax this afternoon, got some business there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sunday ride

well our weather kind of went to hell, but they say mid 50s and i can handel that.
whats the plan, just have to be back to go to work sun night.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just went to whotv.com. They're now calling for 46 on Sunday. Maybe next week will be better. I'm sure it would be very muddy anyway.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
might be a better plan, but hey its iowa and you know how it changes.
keep me informed looking forward to it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm heading to the farm. You're welcome to come along. What time do you have to be back for work? We can meet in PC, maybe at Casey's.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey going to try it again, need to be back by 7.
if i dont go turkey hunting, im in.
ill let you know this afternoon.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sunday ride

ok im going to try to chase some gobblers in the morning, what time were you going might be able to do both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts