Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old login email isn't recognized, so I set up a new one.
I hope you are all well and safe!
Geneva and I both had the Covid virus She ended up in the hospital for 12 days, and just finished oxygen a couple of weeks ago. We both still hit the wall after a few hours of work. The neuropathy in my feet is still there from the chemo, but we are still doing our best.
Looking forward to the new KLR650!
Please take care and stay safe in these trying times!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good to hear from you Mike.

Boy, you and Geneva have really been through the wringer. Hope things are on the up swing for you and Geneva.

All the best,

R/L

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear from you Mike.

Boy, you and Geneva have really been through the wringer. Hope things are on the up swing for you and Geneva.

All the best,

R/L
Thanks very much. We appreciate all our friends and family in the KLR community!
(I almost typed fiends and family, HAHA!)

·
Registered
29 Posts
at risk of getting caught sleeping around (multiple forums), greetings mike!

sorry to hear about the covid but, glad to hear you're still kickin' and contributing to our community!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
at risk of getting caught sleeping around (multiple forums), greetings mike!

sorry to hear about the covid but, glad to hear you're still kickin' and contributing to our community!
Thanks so much for your support!

·
Premium Member
2014.5 KLR650
73 Posts
New to the KLR community, but already have your doohickey kit and your fork brace ...
Heal up and stay safe

Gord

·
Premium Member
3,459 Posts
Hi Mike, great to hear from you......sorry to hear about the Covid but glad you two made it through OK - wishing you the best.

Cheers. :)

·
Premium Member
7,752 Posts
Glad to hear you are both on the mend and hear your thoughts on few subjects. Best Wishes.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks very much to everyone!
I hope you are all well and safe.
Life is hard these days, but at least we still have the mighty KLR!
Wishing you all the best!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
That Covid sucks. We have had 4 people we know get it. Still worried about the last one we were told has it now. She's not in good health and we're worried she may not get over it. Glad to hear you did!

·
Registered
39 Posts
My old login email isn't recognized, so I set up a new one.
I hope you are all well and safe!
Geneva and I both had the Covid virus She ended up in the hospital for 12 days, and just finished oxygen a couple of weeks ago. We both still hit the wall after a few hours of work. The neuropathy in my feet is still there from the chemo, but we are still doing our best.
Looking forward to the new KLR650!
Please take care and stay safe in these trying times!
Sorry for your illness. Glad you and yours are on the mend.
Introduced my young nephew to you last week when we installed some of your parts (doohickey, etc.) on his 2013 KLR.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Mike, I'm happy to hear that you and Geneva are on the mend. I think when the border opens up I'm due for another visit with you and Chuck!
Stay Safe, Duane

·
Registered
792 Posts
Sorry to hear about you & Geneva getting this lousy virus, but good to hear your beating it. Know too many people that have been stricken with it, and lost one good friend/riding partner to it.
Stay strong (you always do) and we all know that not much keeps the Eagle grounded for very long.

Jeff in NorCal

Reactions: ThumperBob
1 - 19 of 19 Posts