Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Living at the fringes of the interwebs makes listening to anything an exercise in waiting. So I haven't listened.

I DID look up her username on ADV and have been reading her great trip report.

Thanks for the heads-up even if I don't use it right.

EDIT: I replied before I recognized who posted. I particularly like your pic, UKbri, of shopping for "weavings". I know you took lots of photos in SC's posts too. I'm still not done catching up on the report. I'm going at about one 20-post page per hour when I read it. When I'm up-to-date I'll add my voice to the many, many accolades you and Sturgischick have collected on your report. (If I commented now it would only highlight how far behind I am.)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Well I hope you have as much fun reading as we had doing
Not possible. While I enjoyed the report a lot, it's not nearly as fun as riding. And riding dirt and gravel. And camping. And photos like those mean you were in seriously impressive landscape.

Book Report for readers of KLRforum.com:

South Dakota to South America and beyond | Adventure Rider

Michelle on a KLR and Brian on some sort of 660cc motorcycle from a musical instrument maker rode from Sturgis to the Trans-Lab then down to Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego then rode around sight seeing longer. This is actually after Brian rode his piano from TdF to Deadhorse earlier.

Most of the photos and text of the report are by Michelle, the KLR rider. GREAT photos and descriptions of the landscape, plants, and animals along the way. Clear, informative writing and GREAT photos.

Highly recommended. (Did I mention great photos?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts