Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That's a cool vid. When you watch the Behind the scenes vid, it tells me why they have so much markup. All those people got paid. Crazy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a cool vid. When you watch the Behind the scenes vid, it tells me why they have so much markup. All those people got paid. Crazy.
you're right--it's CRAZY when you see all they went through to make this vid. I especially like the "staging" of the biker gang that watches the S1000RR ride by!

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
I found the presentation of members of the Soul Rebels M.C. club as a threatening, nocturnal street corner presence to be amusing. From the looks of their web site, they're more comfortable riding "The Dragon," hanging out in nice motels and admiring local flower beds/landscaping efforts. I think the director's best efforts to transform them into perceived "urban biker thugs" were derailed by their dresser Harleys.

The last guy in the group seemed to be watching the passing rider and thinking, "Shit. This guy riding like that's going to wind up in the emergency room and I'm the on-call orthopedic surgeon tonight."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts