Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a suggestion where to find the best deal on some sw motech crash bars. I've done a little searching on the net and the best I've found is $239. Thanks57

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I don't think you're gonna do much better than that. But Yahoo has a feature on their home page...click shopping, enter product, list by lowest price. My wife turned me on to this, but it sometimes works for essential things like motorcycle stuff as well. :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I'll try it right now. It's not that the 239 is a bad price in my opinion, but I am a KLR owner so that should speak for my cheapness:50:.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I need to get 5 orders in to get a deal for the sw motech crash bars. Maybe we can make a list going.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paulo, count me in. I've got a couple of months before I'll really want them anyway since we just got another foot of snow.
Pm me if you get some takers and need payment info.
Matt

·
Registered
517 Posts
OK Mark. I"ll keep a list.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just bumping this up in case anybody interested in getting some SW MOTECH bars is interested. Contact Paulo, and lets see what kind of price we can get.
Hope you don't mind this post Paulo.:character00268:

·
Registered
517 Posts
No Problem. The company has a minimum 750 buck minimum order before I can get dealer pricing.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I was going to get those bars but Happy Trails is selling the Paris Dakar and skid plate with high pegs for $299 so I went with those. Will let the forum know what I think when installed.

John

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think you'd be much more than that if any going with this motech deal. You'd just have to find your skid plate and pegs seperately. FWIW:28:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Paulo,
I'd like to get a set for my 2009 if possible. You can add my name to the list if it's ok to invite myself.

Thanks-
Dave

·
Registered
517 Posts
Sure Zin. I just need to fulfill the 1st order minimum then following orders have no minimum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this deal still going? I am looking for a set of crash bars for an 07 I will be picking up soon.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Pm's sent

1 - 20 of 21 Posts