Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Howdy!

Most call me "Swish". Here's a little about me.

This is Toby...he has a licker problem :roll: . Seriously!

This is my daughter....she's hanging around in her favorite tree...guess who taught her how to climb :evil: . She's in college and plans on being a pediatrician someday.

This is Keri again with Toby

Here is the reason I know about KLR's...and what real love is (no, not the dog...he just has this habit of following me wherever I go...yes, the dog)...and the reason I'm moving to California soon :wink: .

Here's he is again...*sigh*, The future Mr.Swish :twisted:

Here's another reason to move :D ...

Here's me...

I wear many hats....

I tried to use this on another forum but it didn't work, so I came here

I'm looking forward to many adventures on the left coast...and reading all about "y'alls"...Hey, Marty, did I spell that right?

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:roll: If it has testosterone or tires...it'll give you trouble. :roll:

Thanks for the welcome. :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey, I got a little white dog named Toby too!!! Mine is a cairne terrier, though.
D

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dread said:
Hey, I got a little white dog named Toby too!!! Mine is a cairne terrier, though.
D
Does your Toby have a licker problem too?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Swish ,been waiting on you to pop up!!! :D Sounds like this site will be a little more girl friendly as far as the language and such---welcome---Kay

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KayLR said:
Hey Swish ,been waiting on you to pop up!!! :D Sounds like this site will be a little more girl friendly as far as the language and such---welcome---Kay
Hiya KayLR!

I like the new name. 8)

Here's hoping it stays that way, I'll try to keep my philosophics to a minimum but as always, pics are appreciated! Saw the trip report you guys did in the other place....good stuff! I hope I can ride someday soon.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Deerhntr said:
Glad to see ya made it Swish. Welcome aboard!
Awwwwwwe, I'm feeling the love now....thanks, Deerhntr. So glad to see you here.

I feel like I just landed back in Kansas, got my little dog too! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Really glad to see you here, Swish.. Really Glad!!
I don't have a dog, and my cat doesn't have licking issues, but my girlfriend has 3 dogs and her newwest one, Bubba, does..
He's going in for a "clipping" next week, and I'll bet he'll be licking a wound afterwards.. (yes, the though makes me cringe)

Here's Bubba!! (I named him)

And why do women need 75 pillows on a bed??

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts

To hide who there sleep'n next to!

:D

Hi Swish!!! glad your keeping and eye on us!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Paper said:
Really glad to see you here, Swish.. Really Glad!!
I don't have a dog, and my cat doesn't have licking issues, but my girlfriend has 3 dogs and her newwest one, Bubba, does..
He's going in for a "clipping" next week, and I'll bet he'll be licking a wound afterwards.. (yes, the though makes me cringe)

Here's Bubba!! (I named him)

Thanks, Paper...

To answer your question.......

Ummmmmm, well..........

nevermind!

Cute dog! Poor thing....Larryboy and Joe call it getting his pockets picked.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mark B (4) said:

To hide who there sleep'n next to!

:D

Hi Swish!!! glad your keeping and eye on us!
Yep, I got your backs... :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Glad to see a woman rider. I've been trying to get my wife to ride, but she seems to be afraid that both of us will get killed leaving nobody to take care of our zoo of animals "properly". Sort of like not having the President and Vice President in the same place. I'm still trying to get her to take the MSF course to build her confidence, but she seems a bit intimidated. Glad to see a woman in the saddle instead of on the back.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Carl V said:
Glad to see a woman rider. I've been trying to get my wife to ride, but she seems to be afraid that both of us will get killed leaving nobody to take care of our zoo of animals "properly". Sort of like not having the President and Vice President in the same place. I'm still trying to get her to take the MSF course to build her confidence, but she seems a bit intimidated. Glad to see a woman in the saddle instead of on the back.
Carl,

I still ride on the back. There are plenty of women joining here who do ride solo though...look around, you'll find them. And stay tuned....I don't plan on being on the back forever.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Howdy, yerself! We're pleased as punch to see you came along for the ride!

Now, about that Joe feller... he looks like sort of a rough character in that pic. Are you sure.. .. .. ahhh... that's right, most ladies are attracted to rugged types.

Ain't we lucky?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well at least you're out on the bike and involved in the activity! I think I pushed my wife away from the whole motorcycling scene by owning too many bikes that were never really meant to have a passenger on back even if the seat had a spot for one.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts