Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for advice

I am 6'5" tall and 250 pounds. Long arms, long legs.

Looking for riding gear for a 10 day trip, primarily off road.

Any recommendations on brands that fit full size humans? And where to shop?

In particular looking for padded pants and padded jacket.

Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm 6'4" and 300# with a 36" inseam and 34" arms. I have a 3XL jacket and pants. Not meaning to plug Revzilla, just the first place I found a link.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looking for advice

I am 6'5" tall and 250 pounds. Long arms, long legs.

Looking for riding gear for a 10 day trip, primarily off road.

Any recommendations on brands that fit full size humans? And where to shop?

In particular looking for padded pants and padded jacket.

Thanks in advance for any input.
6'4" 34" inseam 36" sleeve. I have apparently eaten more donuts then you.

Bought my gear at Revzilla, a Scorpion jacket and Olympia pants. They have stood up well to three years of riding including the MABDR and local unpaved roads.

I actually went to their store in Philly for my initial gear purchases simply because as a tall person some stuff fits and some does not. Subsequent purchases were made on line. The customer service was very good in either case.

Also note that Cycle Gear has the same ownership as Revzilla and generally the same product lines. They have brick and mortar stores across the country. They may not have tall sizes in stock but you order online and have delivered to the store. If it does not fit then the exchange process is super simple.

Both Revzilla and Cycle Gear have filters to sort by size including tall sizes. Pay attention to the size charts for the items of interest. Not all 2XLT's are the same, there is variation between manufacturers.

·
Premium Member
5,595 Posts
I've found that big/tall riding gear is surprisingly easy to find online. Any major retailer should be able to get you into the sizes you need and most have pretty liberal return policies if the size you order doesn't work out for you and you need to exchange.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts